* Israel contradicts Obama's lies on JCPA, says Iran could have operational nukes by end of 2017 The nuclear accord signed a year ago with Iran has become a hot US presidential campaign issue.
* ISIS to Christians: Convert or 'live under the authority of Islam in humiliation,' or 'only thing between you and us is the sword' Note first that this jihadi's explanation for his actions in becoming a terrorist begins and ends with Islam.
* Rouhani, Putin to meet in Azerbaijan with aim of boosting security Rouhani is to meet with Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin and Azeri President Ilham Aliyev at a first-of-its-kind summit.
* EXCLUSIVE - Official: Arab States Agree with Israel's Criticism of Obama Deal with Iran Most Arab countries quietly endorse Israel's condemnation of U.S. President Barack Obama's praise for last year's Iran nuclear deal, an Arab official told Breitbart Jerusalem.
* Over 1 million gather in Turkey for pro-Erdogan unity rally Huge crowds assemble in Istanbul in event organized by president's ruling party after last month's failed military coup.
* Iranian nuclear scientist Shahram Amiri executed for treason An Iranian scientist who provided the US with information about the country's nuclear programme has been hanged for treason, the government has confirmed.
* 'We experience the destruction of the Temple year-round' Archaeologist Dr. Gabi Barkai speaks of battles against the Waqf and Palestinian temple-denial: 'They want to have their cake and eat it.'
* Hundreds participate in tour around Temple Mount Gates 1,200 people tour gates leading up to the Temple Mount; the event was dedicated to the memory of Hallel-Yaffa Ariel. Pictures inside.
* A guide to the upcoming PA municipal elections Palestinian analyst Jihad Harb: Neither Hamas nor Fatah can afford to cancel this vote.
* Erdogan renews death penalty call Turkey's president has renewed calls to reintroduce the death penalty amid a growing spat with Austria over EU membership.