* IDF to Gaza: Don't let Iran exploit you to start war with Israel Enemies who are "close and distant to you" seek to "ignite a war" that would cause a loss of stability and security, he wrote.
* 'Israeli strikes' target Palestinian group in Lebanon The Israeli military carried out air strikes on a Palestinian militant group backed by Syria's government in eastern Lebanon overnight, Lebanese media say.
* Netanyahu greenlights 300 new housing units in West Bank settlement The direction comes after Rina Shnerb, 17, was killed in a terror attack near the Dolev settlement.
* Hezbollah chief threatens Israel with reprisal: 'Wait for us at the border' Hassan Nasrallah warns that Israel's ability to operate in Lebanon's airspace 'has ended,' says UAVs in country mark first such 'act of aggression' since 2006 war.
* IDF on High Alert in North After Alleged Strikes in Lebanon Arab media reported that last night, the IDF struck a Palestinian terrorist base in the Bekaa Valley in eastern Lebanon near the border with Syria.
* Reports: Israel Strikes Terror Base Deep Inside Lebanon The Jerusalem Post reports: Israeli Air Force drones attacked a Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) position in Qousaya, located in the Beqaa Valley of Lebanon, close to the border with Syria on Sunday night, according to Lebanese media reports.
* Israel's Insane Operations Are Its Last Struggles: Gen. Soleimani IRGC Quds Force Commander has downplayed the recent Israeli attacks on a number of positions in regional countries, saying the "insane operations" were Tel Aviv's last struggles.
* Netanyahu's Sound Decision to Bar Congresswomen Omar and Tlaib Israeli PM Netanyahu was right to bar the entry of Muslim Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar. Both are radical anti-Israelis and supporters of the BDS movement, whose end goal is Israel's destruction.
* "There Is No Christian Anymore in This Town": Persecution of Christians, June 2019 Three men and one woman robbed, beat, and poisoned Sagheer Masih, a 35-year-old Christian auto-rickshaw driver.
* Trump: 'Deal of century' may be revealed before Israeli election The peace deal known as the "deal of the century" may be revealed before the Israeli election on September 17, US President Donald Trump said on Monday while attending the G7 summit in France.