* Ancient Jewish Sources Indicate Trump Will Pave Way for Third Temple: Prominent Rabbi Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi in charge King David’s Tomb on Mount Zion, revealed to Breaking Israel News a 600-year-old Jewish source stating that the Third Temple will be prepared by descendants of Edom as a “reparation” for destroying the Second Temple.
* Iran said to be building military facilities in Syria near to Russian positions Tehran's gambit is apparently based on assessment that Israel wouldn't dare strike for fear of tangling with Moscow.
* Trump signs new transgender military ban President Trump has signed a memorandum that bans some transgender people from US military service but rolls back the blanket ban he ordered last year.
* Amb. Haley Slams ‘Foolish’ Unhrc After It Passes 5 Anti-Israel Resolutions Haley also warned that the US is still weighing whether it plans to remain on the council, adding that Friday’s resolutions was another blow to the institution’s “credibility.”
* Moscow: “US attack on Damascus is imminent” Russia is claiming for the past ten days that the Trump administration is about to attack Syria because of the Assad army’s use of chemical poisons in East Ghouta.
* Palestinian Claim To Dead Sea Scrolls May Be Next Up At Unesco Ex-agency head to ‘Post’: Mixing religion and politics is dangerous.
* Israel Pushing Iran Out of Africa: Israeli Defense Minister Liberman Israel is pushing Iran out of Africa, Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said as he left Tanzania following a four day trip to the continent that also included visits to Rwanda and Zambia.
* Bringing in Bolton, White House appears to stiffen against Palestinians, Iran Trump appoints hardline security adviser, who has opposed two-state solution and advocated striking Iran, just ahead of big moves on Middle East peace and nuclear deal
* Israel’s 2007 Strike On Syrian Reactor Shows No Tolerance For Existential Threats: IDF Chief The message from the strike on the Syrian nuclear reactor is clear: Israel will not tolerate existential threats, said Chief of Staff of the Israel Defense Forces Lt. Gen. Gadi Eizenkot on Wednesday, after the Israeli military confirmed it carried out the 2007 airstrike that destroyed a nuclear reactor being built in eastern Syria.
* Jerusalem on high alert ahead of holidays Two terror attacks in past 7 days, claiming lives of 3 Israelis in total, coupled with expected heightened tensions during the holidays period, lead security forces to raise level of alert in the capital; senior police official: 'There is fear of copycats. Gaza also impacts Jerusalem events.'