* Top PA official says Arab response to Trump peace plan disappointing Hussein Al-Sheikh admits Ramallah had hoped position would be 'much better,' frets Arab nations will be a 'dagger in the side' of Palestinians.
* Trump Middle East Plan: Last Chance for the Palestinians? Israel and the future Palestinian state could sign bilateral agreements and cooperate for their mutual benefit in many areas where Israeli expertise is recognized: agriculture, water, scientific research, technology, medicine.
* Palestinians face uphill battle against Trump's Middle East plan When Palestinian leaders learned that the release of U.S. President Donald Trump's Middle East plan was imminent, they swiftly announced a "day of rage" - a gritty, oft-used call for resistance against Israel.
* PA cartoon: Trump is Balfour the 2nd - "the one with no ownership" who gives Jerusalem to "the one with no right"Commenting on US President Trump's Middle East peace plan - "the deal of the century" - the PA has referred to Trump as "Balfour the Second."
* A Realistic Two-State Solution The problem with the "two-state solution" - the creation of a sovereign independent Palestinian state west of the Jordan River - is that a Palestinian state already exists east of the Jordan River.
* Why are Arab states 'divided' in the face of the US-Israeli plan? Several countries facing social and economic upheaval and a perceived threat from Iran fail to challenge Trump's plan.
* Israeli forces ready for possible violence amid Palestinian outrage over peace plan Israeli security services are preparing their forces to confront an outbreak of possible violence Friday as Palestinians continue to express outrage over the release of the Trump administration's Mideast peace plan.
* Report: Netanyahu to hold off on immediate annexation due to pressure from US Netanyahu repotedly will postpone plans to annex parts of Judea and Samaria in response to messages from the White House.
* Top Remainer Tony Blair says the UK must now 'make the best of' Brexit as he blames Britain's departure from the EU on the 'mind-boggling ineptitude' of Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour leadership Tony Blair has been one of the most senior voices campaigning against Brexit.
* 'God puts people in places, including Trump,' says US Ambassador to Israel The Trump administration peace plan preserves Israel sovereignty and offers Palestinians an opportunity to leave in peace and prosperity, David Friedman said.