* Palestinians say no peace talks without settlement curbs Israel must halt settlement building on occupied land if peace talks are to resume.
* Assad, Ahmadinejad: Israel's actions prove it doesn't want peace The leaders of Iran and Syria, during a meeting in Tehran Saturday, expressed hope of expanding the anti-Israeli bloc in the region.
* Yesha Council chair: Obama's offer – a poisonous pill One week after the settlement movement marked the end of the West Bank construction freeze, the movement on Saturday commended Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu refusal to compromise on the matter.
* Assad: Peace talks boost Obama's image Syrian President Bashar Assad said Saturday that peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians are aimed at bolstering Obama's political image.
* Iraq breaks record for time taken to form a government Political parties in Iraq have broken the world record for the amount of time taken to form a new government.
* Fears of Chinese land grab as Beijing's billions buy up resources China is pouring another $7bn (£4.4bn) into Brazil's oil industry.
* Israeli Arab MK: Racism in Israel has reached frightening levels Some 6,000 Israeli Arabs marched Friday from the Galilee town of Kfar Kanna.
* Iran: We've learned how to fight Stuxnet computer worm Iran's intelligence minister said the country has learned how to fight off a complex computer worm.
* Security and Defense: 'The air force of the ground forces' The Artillery Corps is gunning for a key role in any future conflict by becoming a force that relies much more on precision-strike capabilities.
* Osama bin Laden ordered Mumbai-style attack on Britain US intelligence agencies have said that Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had personally ordered Mumbai-style commando attacks on Britain.