* Israel remembers 6 million Jews Two-minute siren wails across country as Israelis honor memory of Shoah victims. Memorial ceremonies held at Yad Vashem, Knesset; PM Netanyahu, President Peres read out names of relatives who died in Holocaust
* PM slams world silence on Iran Netanyahu warns Iran’s genocidal intentions reminiscent of holocaust.
* Think Tank Speculates War Could Break Out with Syria The increasingly open threats made by Syrian leaders and members of the Hezbollah terrorist group in Lebanon have led analysts to warn that war may be on the horizon.
* US Expert Predicts 'Oil and Gas Rush' to Israel A US energy industry expert estimates that international companies may soon join exploration efforts for oil and gas in Israel.
* Gates: Nuclear Iran not inevitable In Moscow, Russia assures MKs it won't send S-300s to Iran for now.
* US President Barack Obama warns of nuclear terrorism President Barack Obama has said the biggest threat to US security is the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon.
* Hungary's right-wing opposition claims election win Hungary's conservative opposition party, Fidesz, has secured a convincing victory in parliamentary elections, ousting the Socialists.
* EU sees upswing in antisemitic attacks The number of antisemitic incidents mushroomed in many western EU countries in 2009 due to an organized anti-Gaza war campaign.
* Clinton downplays Netanyahu no-show at summit Secretary of State Hillary Clinton denied the United States had been blindsided by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to pull out of President Obama's nuclear security summit.
* Turkey to Challenge Israel, Support Hamas Turkey is planning a gesture that will challenge Israel and provide support to Gaza's Hamas leaders next month.