* Netanyahu: Palestinians using Temple Mount to incite against Israel - While departing for UN General Assembly, PM says: “Israel wants to be at peace with the Palestinians but to our sorrow they continue to spread crude lies about our policy on the Temple Mount."
* Syria conflict: Russia considers joining anti-IS air strikes - Russia is considering whether to follow the US and its allies in conducting air strikes against Islamic State (IS) targets, President Vladimir Putin says.
* At UN, Jordan's King Abdullah Threatens Israel over Temple Mount - Speaking at UN General Assembly, Jordan's King Abdullah 'rejects any threat to the Arab character' of Jerusalem.
* US and Israel seek 'deconflict mechanisms' with Russia, accepting its new Syria role - Moscow's formal entry into Syria — with the construction of new military bases stocked with heavy weaponry and aircraft — has forced the US and neighboring Israel to readjust.
* Violence over Temple Mount Spills into Ramallah - Arab mob attacks IDF soldiers near Ramallah while protesting against Israeli forces on Temple Mount.
* Poll shows Egyptians view Israel as most hostile state - The report comes in the wake of reports of an increasingly positive relationship between Israel and Egypt due to security coordination.
* Top NATO general: Russia building anti-access bubble over Syria - An Israeli-Russian military working group is designed to coordinate Syria-related activities.
* Hamas: All of Israel is Ours - Ismail Haniyeh threatens entire Jewish state with 'punishment' for 'taking Palestinian land,' hours before Temple Mount riot.
* "Israel concerned with build-up of Iranian forces in Syria near Golan border" - Likud Minister Steinitz says Israel will make it clear to US, Russia and other world powers that Iranian forces must not be allowed to mass on Israel's border.
* Saudi princes said planning regime change - Senior member of Saudi royal family urges coup against King Salman.