* Islamic presence on the Temple Mount on Tisha B'Av Senior PA official calls for increased Muslim presence in the Al-Aqsa Mosque to prevent Jews from entering the Temple Mount on Tisha B'Av.
* Muslim prof: If we ‘liberate Palestine,’ we will ‘uproot’ synagogues and their people, ‘throw them into the sea’ Yet there are mosques all over Israel. The hatred and intolerance are all on one side, while the international media and international political organizations persist in insisting that it is all on the other.
* PA says Jewish history in Jerusalem is “fabricated,” “forged,” “delusional myths,” “lies,” “libels,” “legends,” and “stolen heritage” This evening, the 9th of the Jewish month of Av, Jews commemorate the destruction of both Temples in Jerusalem, by Babylon in 586 BCE and by Rome in 70 CE.
* What is Iran’s strategy amid Israel-Hezbollah tensions? Iran expert argues that a reading of some Iranian press may hint at the regime’s complex policy during the tensions.
* In the early 20th century, Zionists rallied around Tisha B’Av To this day, Tisha B’Av is a day for mourning these national tragedies. Traditionally observant Jews mark it by fasting and refraining from worldly pleasures.
* Report: Jerusalem assesses Hezbollah to launch new attack in next 48 hours Israel boosts forces on northern border in preparation of a possible response.
* Iran’s Nuclear Threat The Islamic Republic of Iran has accumulated a history of cheating on the agreements it signed with IAEA on non-proliferation.
* What China's New Deal with Iran Says About Its Ambitions in the Region As long-simmering U.S.–China tensions come to the boil, a sweeping bilateral accord being negotiated between Beijing and Tehran is ringing alarms in Washington.
* Turkey and the Future of the Eastern Mediterranean Ankara’s moves in the Eastern Mediterranean, while very risky, have partly vindicated President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
* So many Jews are returning to Israel that the govt. is worried they won't be able to absorb them Unlike immigration to other countries, olim to Israel are welcomed as long-lost brothers, educated and housed at great public expense.