* Russia to give Syrian army high-precision weapons Moscow signaled on Wednesday, February 8, that it has started - or is about to start - supplying precision weapons to the Syrian military in order to boost its capabilities against the Islamic State organization.
* Iran, Russia stress commitment to nuclear deal TEHRAN - Senior Iranian and Russian diplomats met in Moscow on Wednesday to exchange views on the nuclear accord and the latest regional developments.
* U.S. considers designating IRGC a terrorist group U.S. President Donald Trump's administration is weighing a proposal that could designate Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) as a terrorist organization, Reuters reported on Wednesday.
* Archaeologists to break ground at biblical site where Ark of the Covenant stood Israeli and French researchers to excavate ancient site of Kiryat Ye'arim, outside Jerusalem, one of the few unstudied biblical tels.
* Pearl Harbor 2? China 'has prepared for a preemptive strike against US military bases which would cripple American forces in the region' An investigation of satellite imagery compares China's missile testing grounds and US military bases.
* New Hamas Music Video Threatens to Rain Down Rockets on Israel Titled "Zionists, you will perish in Gaza," the video relays the terror group's message, threatening Israelis that rockets will "get you where you live."
* 'PREPARE FOR WAR!' Vladimir Putin orders Russian Air Force to be prepared to launch attacks at ANY MINUTE - as fears over World War III continue to grow Russian troops were placed on 'combat alert' amid massive NATO exercises currently underway in eastern Europe.
* Watch: life continues as usual in war torn Mosul ISIS fighter fall back as Mosul returns to a state of normalcy.
* New Dead Sea Scroll cave found near Qumran, but scrolls are gone Over 60 years after the first excavations at Qumran, researchers from Hebrew University said Wednesday that they identified a twelfth cave near Qumran they believe contained Dead Sea Scrolls until it was plundered in the middle of the 20th century.
* Germany's Muslim Demographic Future Critics of Germany's open-door immigration policy are warning that the recent surge in Germany's Muslim population - which surpassed six million in 2016 for the first time - has already changed the face of the country forever.