* 7 Gazans said killed as IDF says it thwarts multiple attempts to breach border Army: Hamas using protesters as diversion as it tries to open up fence, send terrorists into Israel; 20,000 at 2nd March of Return; rioters burn tires, throw stones and firebombs.
* Record Number of Jews on Temple Mount by Passover's End; Report The seventh day of Passover falls on Friday this year, a day on which the Temple Mount is closed to Jews, holiday or not.
* EU border boss: Smuggling of people into Europe from Africa is increasing, jihad terror threat high The hijrah continues, with open borders into Europe and Brussels screaming for more migrants, more open borders, and minimizing the damage done as a result of its reckless immigration policies.
* Clinton Admits Meddling in Israel's 1996 Elections At a time when the United States continues to be embroiled in a lengthy investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential elections, former US President Bill Clinton admitted that he himself once meddled in a foreign election, specifically in Israel.
* Jewish Visitation to Temple Mount During Passover Nearly Doubles from 2017 Over 2500 Jews visited the Temple Mount during Passover, and many activists participated in a ritual sacrifice at the foot of the compound.
* Mossad Chief: '100% Certain' Iran Is Trying to Make Nuclear Weapon In closed security meetings, Yossi Cohen, head of the Mossad, Israel's national intelligence agency, stated that Iran is still committed to developing nuclear weapons.
* Presidents of Iran, Russia and Turkey Parley Over Syria's Future Rouhani: Some countries, including America, support terrorist groups like Islamic State in Syria.
* Defense minister slams Russia, Iran, Turkey for shaping Syria's future alone As leaders of the three nations issue joint statement, Avigdor Liberman says it's first time since World War II that issue of such weight is being determined without UN role.
* Calling time on European-Turkish strategic relations Over the weekend, Ankara stated that France could become a target for its backing of Kurdish forces in Syria.
* Amb Haley briefs Security Council on chemical weapons in Syria 'Just a few years ago, a single chemical weapons attack would have united us in shock and anger, enough for us to take immediate action.'
* UN expresses concern as Israel, Gaza gird for fresh Friday violence Nickolay Mladenov calls on Palestinians not to put children at risk and warns Israelis to avoid targeting them; says demonstrations must be allowed to proceed peacefully.
* Are the Iranian Nuclear Deal's Days Numbered? The critical signal Trump needs to send Iran and North Korea.
* Mixed messages from Washington over Syria raise concerns in Israel Even as Trump pushes to withdraw troops, officials and diplomats insist US remains committed to peacekeeping efforts after 7 years of devastating war.
* UK: Funding Textbooks That Teach Children to Blow Themselves Up Any government genuinely interested in promoting peace would withdraw funding from any entity -- wherever in the world it was -- which taught violence as such a core part of its curriculum.