* US election 2016 result: Trump beats Clinton to take White House Donald Trump will become the 45th US president after a stunning victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton.
* Putin on Trump victory: Russia is ready to restore relations with US Russia is ready and looks forward to restoring bilateral relations with the United States.
* Muslim Brotherhood: Trump victory a "disaster" "Goliath is coming himself, with his horses and men."
* 'Iran's policy not swayed by Trump presidency' Iran's President Hassan Rouhani has asserted that his country's policy will remain as in the past after the election of Donald Trump as U.S. president.
* UN in New York votes on ignoring Jewish ties to Temple Mount United Nations General Assembly committees in New York voted Tuesday on at least nine anti-Israel resolutions, including two that ignore Jewish ties to the Temple Mount, and refer to the area solely by its Muslim name of al-Haram al-Sharif.
* Erdogan reminds Turks of old empire, with his eye on new powers President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has started talking about Turkey's borders, hinting they should be shifted outward a bit.
* Leading Jewish figures targeted with renewed online antisemitism "Fire up the ovens" a common tweet from gleeful Trump supporters.
* Trump Victory Means End of 'Palestinian State' Israeli politicians and commentators, like most others around the world, woke up Wednesday morning in shock over Donald Trump's upset victory in the US presidential election.
* Trump's victory is a warning sign, says Tusk The election of Donald Trump must be viewed as a wake-up call for those who support liberal democracy.