* 138 Nations in UN Pass 7 Anti-Israel Resolutions; Declare Temple Mount Exclusively Muslim On Wednesday, a United Nations General Assembly’s Fourth Committee passed seven resolutions condemning Israel without mentioning any transgressions by any other nation.
Friday, November 06, 2020
* As Biden Nears Presidency, Israeli Minister Says His Iran Policy Could Lead to War With former Vice President Joe Biden on the verge of victory in this week's presidential election, ministers in Israel are already discussing what the Democratic candidate's proposed Iran policy would mean for their country.
* Iran’s General Salami Boasts of Potent Missile to ‘Make Our Enemies Shiver’ The chief of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, General Hossein Salami, unveiled a new domestic missile system Thursday he boasted would make enemies of the Islamic Republic “shiver” in fear.
* It Would Be World War III: Israel's (Nuclear?) Missiles Could Destroy Iran The "Popeye" missile is the mainstay of Israel's cruise missile force. Though it could (in theory) be equipped with a nuclear weapon, it's dangerous enough on its own, too.
* Police stop 2,000 Palestinians illegally going to pray at Temple Mount The operation was part of wider efforts to prevent infiltration into Jerusalem of those attempting to pray in Jerusalem's Old City.
* Muslims: Al-Aqsa Mosque Does Not Belong to Palestinians These Gulf Muslims are also demanding an end to the Palestinian "monopoly" over the Islamic holy site in Jerusalem."
* US election: hint of schadenfreude as European Union watches democracy at work in Trump’s America German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas hopeful the West can play as a team again once the US election is over.
* Despite Trump-Erdogan ties, Turkey says it will work with whoever wins U.S. vote Turkey is ready to work with whoever wins the U.S. election, two top Turkish officials said on Friday, despite a friendship with President Donald Trump that has helped the two countries through turbulent times.
* Report: Vladimir Putin to resign as president Amid claims Russian president is suffering from Parkinson's disease, Putin reportedly planning to step down this coming January.
* The U.S. Navy Should Be Wary of Iran’s Massive Missile Arsenal The domestically-developed Fateh-110 is not Iran’s longest-range missile, but it has nonetheless spearheaded a succession of missile strikes targeting Tehran’s foes since 2017.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 12:12 PM