* Kerry's threat to 'evaluate' next steps fails to break peace deadlock Palestinian Authority officials insisted Friday night that they had not abandoned the negotiating table.
* Russia recalls ambassador to NATO amid Ukraine tensions Russia recalled its ambassador to NATO for consultations Thursday.
* Officials Say Kerry About to Abandon Peace Talks Sources close to US Secretary of State John Kerry, including senior White House staff, say Kerry may throw in the towel on peace talks in the very near future.
* MKs Urged to Establish Sovereignty in Judea and Samaria Israel already began taking steps against the Palestinian Authority (PA) on Friday.
* 'This is Our Country - Period' Deputy Education Minister Avi Wortzman (Jewish Home) sharply criticized the Palestinian Authority (PA) on Friday for making endless demands to continue peace talks.
* Syrian Opposition Accuses Assad of Chemical Attack Syrian opposition activists have once again accused President Bashar Al-Assad's forces of using chemical weapons.
* New City of David Tourism Center Approved A new tourism center was approved on Thursday night for the City of David National Park.
* ADL leader says political anti-Semitism threatens US Jews Political anti-Semitism remains a threat in the US, a top Jewish-American leader said Thursday.
* Spectacular Archaeological Finds in Israel Israeli archaeologists recently made two sensational finds, one thanks to the work of the police.
* Secret EU lawmaking: the triumph of the trialogue The setting could not be less spectacular.