* Egyptian President Calls for "Religious Revolution" in Islam Wants to displace violent jihad.
* Potentially dangerous asteroid to fly by Earth on January 26 A potentially hazardous asteroid, at least 20 times the size of the Chelyabinsk meteorite, will approach the Earth on January 26. The rock is expected to fly by at a distance of 1.2 million kilometers.
* The Arab oil era is over Op-ed: As the Gulf states are left with no money to spend and are experiencing internal shocks, the era of destructive Arab power is coming to an end; the Israeli mind and innovation era, on the other hand, is just beginning.
* Saudi Islamic leader tours Temple Mount on visit coordinated with Israel Iyad Madani, head of the 57-nation Organization of Islamic Cooperation, urges others to follow him and come to Al-Aqsa Mosque .
* "Most Palestinians believe Israel wants to destroy Al-Aqsa" Fearful of Israel and distrustful of their own leadership, 43% of Gazans and 23% of West Bankers seek emigration, poll finds; 77% back rocket attacks on Israel; Hamas popularity soaring .
* Top Hezbollah official: Shi'ites and Sunnis will unite to fight Israel in next battle Lebanese newspaper quotes Hezbollah's Executive Council chief as saying that group is preparing for the next confrontation with Israel, which will feature "thousands of our Sunni brothers." .
* Al-Qaida threatens to use "undetectable" bombs against U.S. Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula is warning Americans that theyâ€™ve been working long and hard on a new tool to attack the U.S..
* Hamas 'Totally Opposed' to PA Statehood Bid Hamas spokesperson blasts Abbas for plans to refile draft resolution to UN Security Council as 'political foolishness.' .
* ADL Urges Venezuela To Ensure Jewish Community's Safety Following reports of anti-Semitic graffiti found on a synagogue in Caracas, the ADL condemns the 'troubling' attack.
* Israel: EU support for Palestine is 'biggest challenge' Israeli FM Avigdor Lieberman has described EU support for Palestine as Israel's top diplomatic challenge after a UN vote on withdrawal from the occupied territory.