* Netanyahu: Israel won't agree to a truce that doesn't allow IDF to destroy all Gaza tunnels At Cabinet meeting, PM says mission on track and progress being made in destroying tunnels, eliminating Hamas terrorists; calls on nation to stand united for soldiers.
* By April, IDF knew Hamas was preparing for 'summer war' Israel has destroyed some 85% of Gazan attack tunnels; Hamas's capabilities set back by 4-5 years, says senior military source; IDF moved large number of forces to Gaza Division in recent months.
* How Gaza perverts the army's rules of engagement As Hamas and other terror groups blur the line between civilian and fighter, Israeli forces have to make tougher decisions than ever.
* Iranian 'Qods Force' General Scoffs at Calls to Disarm Hamas Secretive leader of elite Revolutionary Guard force says terrorists should only disarm when Israel 'in the graveyard'.
* Journalists threatened by Hamas for reporting use of human shields Foreign correspondents asked to leave enclave for social media posts on Hamas' utilization of civilian sites to attack Israel.
* Ministry pushes 'stay-cations' for Israelis as tourism slumps due to rockets Tourism Ministry campaign includes a dedicated website that will provide special deals for lodging and restaurants.
* Israeli Hasbara Animation: Welcome to Gaza Heights Enjoy a short animated tour of Gaza Heights, the most tranquil neighborhood in the Strip.
* Liberian Official: Ebola Outbreak "Is Above The Control Of The National Government" A Liberian health official says the Ebola outbreak is now above the control of its government.