* Radical Islamists Trying to Take Over Temple Mount On the 90th anniversary of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, the vast Islamic Caliphate regime which fell in 1921 after WWI, thousands of members of the Radical Islamist organization Hizb ut-Tahrir rallied on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
* PA Elections: Only in Judea and Samaria Palestinian Authority local elections in October will only be held in Judea and Samaria.
* Israel Tests Arrow 3 Defense System Israel has field-tested the Arrow 3 interceptor, its new anti-ballistic, long-range air defense system.
* Russia Plans to Sink the International Space Station in 2020 Russia's space agency announced Wednesday that the International Space Station -- a space base the world's scientists and billions of U.S. tax dollars helped build and maintain some 200 miles above the surface of the Earth.
* Abdullah 'Refused to Meet Netanyahu' Jordan's King Abdullah II recently turned down a request from Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to hold a secret meeting in Akaba.
* Israel PR video irks Arabs An Israeli PR video recently uploaded on the internet is causing a stir in the Arab world.
* Security forces' September weapons The Defense Ministry has invested more than NIS 75 million (roughly $22 million) in purchasing non-lethal weapons to disperse mass protests.
* Trojan asteroid seen in Earth's orbit by Wise telescope The 200-300m-wide rock sits in front of our planet at a gravitational "sweet spot", and poses no danger.
* Diplomatic relations established between Israel, S. Sudan The governments of Israel and South Sudan announced Thursday the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
* 3,000 people missing in Syrian uprising A global campaigning organization said Thursday that one person disappears in Syria every hour and that almost 3,000 people have gone missing since the start of the uprising against President Bashar Assad.