* Should Israel's Pro-Gay Agenda Offend Evangelicals? Israel prides itself (pun intended) on its pro-gay attitudes in an attempt to show the world that the Jewish State is an open, democratic and accommodating society.
* Henry Kissinger assesses Trump's 'Deal of the Century' for Mideast, praises Israeli PM Famed former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger will mark his 96th birthday Monday, but he hasn't retired from sharing his insights on global affairs.
* Theresa May quits: UK set for new PM by end of July Theresa May has said she will quit as Conservative leader on 7 June, paving the way for a contest to decide a new prime minister.
* Why U.S.-Iran tensions could quickly escalate into a crisis Three years ago, when Iran's military captured 10 U.S. sailors after they mistakenly strayed into Iranian waters, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif jumped on the phone in minutes and worked out the sailors' release in hours.
* Khamenei: Iran's Youth 'Will Witness Demise of Israel, American Civilization' Iranian youth will witness the demise of Israel and American civilization, Iran's supreme leader on Wednesday said in comments translated by Reuters.
* How Will Brexit Affect the Middle East and North Africa? With its global repercussions, it is inevitable that Brexit will affect the Middle East and North Africa.
* Jordanians call for a third Intifada to Thwart 'Deal of the century' Jordanian thought leaders are calling for a third Palestinian intifada against Israel in order to thwart the "Deal of the Century."
* Liberman: It looks like Israel will be facing new elections 'I said explicitly that we wouldn't compromise on the draft law. They should've listened to me but they preferred to act condescendingly.'
* Even the Russians don't seem interested in the European elections Voter turnout for the European Parliament election has fallen steadily in the past four decades-from 62% in the first vote in 1979 to 43% in the last one in 2014.
* Why The New European Parliament Will Mark The Beginning Of A New Era In EU Policy-Making As 426 million Europeans are being called upon to head to the polls in this week's European Parliament (EP) elections, Brussels and the EU are bracing for a new era.