* PM: There is No Jewish Future Without Israel Binyamin Netanyahu said that his objective as Prime Minister is to "ensure the future of the Jewish people".
* Obama to travel Jerusalem in 'The Beast' US president to ride around capital in moving fortress; 5,000 policemen to secure his every move
* Syria opposition to set up interim government Syria's main opposition group is launching its most serious attempt yet to form a rival government to President Bashar Assad's regime.
* Why Obama visiting the Dead Sea Scrolls is important US President Barack Obama appears to be warming up to Israel ahead of his visit later this week.
* Saddam's specter lives on in Iraqi landmarks Monuments built by the dictator to celebrate his country's grandeur now serve as a reminder of his tyranny.
* Van Rompuy to retire from EU politics next year EU council chief Herman Van Rompuy on Sunday (17 March) said he will retire from politics when his mandate ends next year.
* Mariana Trench: Deepest ocean 'teems with microbes' The deepest place in the ocean is teeming with microscopic life, a study suggests.
* 'Facebook, Twitter are the true leaders of the Arab Spring' Due to social media, Syria, Egypt and Lebanon are no longer countries in the conventional sense, says top defense official.
* UN Demands Israel Freeze All Construction in Judea, Samaria The United Nations has demanded that Israel immediately freeze all construction in Judea, Samaria and significant parts of Jerusalem.
* Feiglin to be Deputy Knesset Speaker Netanyahu decides to promote his former arch-foe within Likud to the important position of Deputy Speaker.