* Egypt protests escalate in Cairo, Suez and other cities A protester in Suez was killed in clashes with police, witnesses said.
* Thousands in Jordan protest, demand PM step down In 3rd day of protests, opposition supporters took to the streets in Amman to express their anger at rising prices, inflation, unemployment.
* Hizbullah, Lebanon PM Deny Cozy Relationship Lebanon's new prime minister and his backers are each working to deny the Hizbullah terrorist organization is pulling the strings of the new national government.
* Italy calls for EU crisis mission, as Egypt boils over Italy has said the EU should send a crisis mission to north Africa.
* 'We're living on a volcano,' experts warn Israeli security experts are casting an uneasy eye at the civil unrest spreading through the region.
* Google: Eric Schmidt hints at China ambitions Eric Schmidt - stepping aside as chief executive of Google - has told the BBC he has ambitions to promote the web firm's business in China.
* Controversial Muslim cleric caught being smuggled into U.S. over Mexico border U.S. border guards got a surprise when they searched a Mexican BMW and found a hardline Muslim cleric - banned from France and Canada - curled up in the boot.
* Yaalon: Hizbullah Operating in Gaza Hizbullah agents have infiltrated Gaza and are teaching local terrorist groups more advanced tactics.
* Russia, US set date for new nuclear arms pact Moscow said Friday that the world's first nuclear arms deal in two decades would come into force early next month.
* Bill Clinton: Israel has never had better peace partner Former US president Bill Clinton on Thursday urged Israel to make peace with the Arabs, saying the Jewish state will never have a better partner than the current Palestinian leadership.