* PA calls Jews visiting Temple Mount a 'provocation' Official PA news agency condemns visit of Jews to Judaism's holiest site over Passover holiday.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
* Israel: Rivlin receives official election results, hopes for 'out-of-ordinary coalition' Likud ministers slam Israeli president for his remarks, say he 'must not become a political actor'.
* US report reaffirms Jerusalem as Israel's capital, speaks of occupation The reports also affirm Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which the US recognized in 2019.
* A growing challenge for Iraq: Iran-aligned Shiite militias Iran-aligned Shiite militias are posing an increasing challenge for Iraq ahead of key talks with Washington that are meant to shape the future of the U.S.-Iraq relationship.
* Are the warming ties between Turkey, Egypt a sign of shifting geopolitics? A possible deterioration in its relationship with Washington is driving a rapprochement between Ankara and some Arab capitals.
* China warned 25-year deal with Iran is ‘hugely risky’ despite hope it will boost influence in Middle East Beijing is hoping to boost its influence in the region, but the agreement may cause concern in other countries – especially those hostile to Tehran.
* China's Threat to Free Speech in Europe The current standoff is, in essence, about the future of free speech in Europe. If notoriously feckless European officials fail to stand firm in the face of mounting Chinese pressure, Europeans who dare publicly to criticize the CCP in the future can expect to pay an increasingly high personal cost for doing so.
* Jihadis Are Becoming Turkey’s Permanent Proxy Force Turkey, a member of NATO, now effectively has a jihadi proxy force that it has deployed in its Syrian homeland as well as in faraway war theaters like Libya and Nagorno-Karabakh.
* US State Department human-rights report returns to using ‘occupied’ territories The language, however, “is not meant to convey a position on any final-status issues to be negotiated between the parties to the conflict.”
* EU Invests Over $13M Into Illegal Muslim Land Grabs in Israel And the Philistines stopped up all the wells which his father’s servants had dug in the days of his father Avraham, filling them with earth. Genesis 26:15.
* US church membership plummets to all-time low, Gallup poll finds “The decline in church membership is primarily a function of the increasing number of Americans who express no religious preference,” reported Gallup.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:16 AM