* PA kids TV program: Destroy the Zionist's soul, seek vengeance Children's program on official Palestinian Authority channel praises vengeance, calls on children to "destroy the Zionist's soul".
* In the Syrian Ceasefire Shell Game, the Good Guys May Be Bad Guys A close look at Ahrar al-Sham, the so-called moderate Salafist militia, backed by U.S. allies, that's actually allied with al Qaeda.
* Top-level Israeli delegation 'visited Riyadh secretly' Visit including senior Israeli figure took place several weeks ago, says TV report. Fear of Iran creating Sunni-Jewish bond.
* Migrant crisis: Russia and Syria 'weaponising' migration Russia and Syria are deliberately using migration as an aggressive strategy towards Europe, the senior Nato commander in Europe has said.
* Hezbollah launches social media campaign against opposing Shi'ite site 'operated by Israel' On Wednesday, the editors of the Shi'ite site Janubia announced that "the site has been witnessing threats from Hezbollah's activists on social media networks in the past few hours."
* Jordan thwarts ISIS suicide bombing plot inside country Seven militants were killed in clashes that began on Tuesday night and lasted till dawn, with one police officer also killed.
* Gulf Arab states designate Hezbollah a terrorist group GCC Secretary-General, Abdullatif al-Zayani, in a statement issued in Riyadh, says that the bloc had now taken a collective decision on the Lebanese Shi'ite organization.
* UN imposes tough North Korea sanctions The United Nations Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution significantly expanding international sanctions against North Korea.
* Gazan ISIS supporters angry at close relationship with Hamas Gazan ISIS fighter's letter reveals just how deep ties between Hamas and Islamic State are - and why some jihadists are not happy about it.
* EU authorizes transfer of EUR 252.5 Million to Palestinians Europe says assistance to be used to support 'daily lives of Palestinians' and 'to ensure functioning' of the PA, reaffirms commitment to two-state solution.