* Iranians take to streets to celebrate 1979 revolution Hundreds of thousands of Iranians took to the streets Tuesday to mark the 35th anniversary of the Islamic revolution.
* Suicide terrorism thriving in Syria, is threat to West, Israel new report warns Suicide terrorism is thriving in Syria, has begun spreading and destabilizing neighboring Lebanon, and threatens the security of Western states.
* Presbyterian Church group: Zionism is the problem For years, scholars have debated the complex causes of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* Ya'alon: 'Israel is a Military Superpower' Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon participated in the opening ceremony of the International Air Show in Singapore Tuesday.
* EU envoy: Relations with Israel depend on outcome of peace talks Israel-European ties depend on outcome of peace talks, EU Ambassador to Israel Lars Faarborg-Andersen said.
* White House welcomes French President Francois Hollande US President Barack Obama has welcomed French President Francois Hollande to the White House.
* Video: A Look Back At Israel's History - Facebook Style An inspiring new video offers a walk down memory lane in Israel's history.
* Amid Foot-Dragging, Syria Transfers Third Chemical Weapons Batch Syria transferred its third shipment of chemical weapons for destruction on Monday.
* Simon Weisenthal Center Appeals to Dutch PM Over Anti-Semitism The Simon Wiesenthal Center sent a strongly-worded letter to Dutch Deputy Prime Minister Lodewijk Frans Asscher Tuesday.
* Abbas aide calls Kerry peace formula a recipe for failure A top Palestinian official said on Tuesday a framework agreement being crafted by US Secretary of State John Kerry to buttress troubled Israeli-Palestinian peace talks may be doomed to fail.