* Pew report: Islam to overtake Christianity as world's No. 1 religion by 2050 Islam will be the world's No. 1 religion, surpassing Christianity by the end of the century, according to a Pew Research Center study.
* Powerful pro-Iran Badr Brigades to enter Syria Hadi al-Amiri, commander of the strongest Iraqi Shiite militia, the Badr Brigades, said Wednesday, May 31, that his forces are preparing to enter Syria.
* NASA spacecraft will aim straight for the sun next year Scorching flight will send probe into sun's atmosphere, coming closer than any spacecraft in history to its scorching heat and radiation, to reveal how stars are made.
* Kathy Griffin: CNN drops comic after 'sick' Trump stunt US broadcaster CNN has ditched a comedienne from its New Year programme after she posed with a fake decapitated head of President Donald Trump.
* Up Against the Wall: Revisiting the 1967 Liberation of Jerusalem The 1967 victory renewed the spirit of the festivals of pilgrimage.
* Ramadan: "A Month of Great Conquests" "Ramadan has been not only a month of worship and of growing close to Allah the Almighty, but also a month of action and jihad aimed at spreading this great religion..."
* REPORT: After Iranian Elections, Tehran-Hamas ties warming up Relations between the two sides have been tense since the beginning of the conflict in Syria in 2011.
* VIDEO: 2000-Year-Old Jerusalem's Main Street Sheds New Light on the City's Last Hours Jerusalem Day has prompted Israel Antiquities Authority to release more information on the excavations of the City of David.
* CNN's W. Kamau Bell: Islam Part of America's Founding Aside from some interesting vignettes, the program is left-wing, anti-Trump propaganda that firmly establishes the network's political bias.
* State Dept: China Has Realized Need to Rein in North Korea On Friday a senior U.S. State Department official said China has realized it has limited time to rein in North Korea's nuclear program through negotiations and is open to further sanctions against Pyongyang.