* Israel ranked among least popular states Global poll held for BBC finds just three countries ranked below Israel – Pakistan, North Korea, Iran
* America's secret plan to arm Libya's rebels Obama asks Saudis to airlift weapons into Benghazi
* US mulls arming rebels against Gadhafi, as NATO launches 24-hour air surveillance of Libya Obama says US, NATO still mulling military options, warns Gadhafi-loyalists will be held accountable if violence continues
* Saudi Arabia Bans Protests, Calling them "Un-Islamic" The kingdom of Saudi Arabia has its own way of heading off the protests overtaking much of the Middle East
* Egypt's New Foreign Minister Would Open Border with Gaza Egypt's caretaker prime minister, Issam Sharraf, announced Monday the appointment of Nabil al-Arabi as Foreign Minister. Arabi replaces Ahmed Aboul Gheit, who had headed the Foreign Ministry since 2004.
* Russia Cashes In on Jitters Over Supply of Middle East Oil Whatever the eventual outcome of the Arab world’s social upheaval, there is a clear economic winner so far: Vladimir V. Putin.
* Rare King James Bible found in Wiltshire village church A rare original King James Bible has been discovered on a shelf in a Wiltshire church.
* House panel to look at radicalization of US Muslims Muslims in the America aren’t cooperating enough with law enforcement to counter the radicalization of young followers by al-Qaeda-linked groups, said a House leader on terrorism issues.
* EU to freeze assets of top Libyan firms EU diplomats are close to finalizing a list of Libyan companies to be added to a recent asset freeze and travel ban on 26 members of the Gaddafi regime.
* PA working to remove Hamas from US, EU terror lists Shaath says he raised the issue with EU leaders, he wants European countries to recognize Palestinian unity gov't including Hamas.