* Israel faced multi-front war during recent Gaza conflict Iran may have used recent battles in Gaza as a dry run for future multi-front operations.
Wednesday, June 02, 2021
* Iran Rearming Hamas with ‘Thousands of New Rockets’ The Iranian regime is giving Hamas terrorists resources to produce "thousands of new rockets" in the Gaza Strip, according to a new report in Tehran’s state-controlled media.
* An anti-Netanyahu coalition government would suggest Israelis are ready for change As Israel inches closer to ending two years of political stalemate and 12 consecutive years of Benjamin Netanyahu’s leadership, pressure on rightwing parties preparing to join a “change” coalition from pro-Netanyahu rightwingers, has reached a crescendo.
* Former centre-left politician Herzog elected Israel's president Israel's parliament on Wednesday elected former centre-left politician Isaac Herzog as the country's president, a role that is largely ceremonial but also meant to promote unity among ethnic and religious groups.
* Palestinian post-war calls for “escalating the intifada,” Fatah, PFLP, and other PLO factions call for continued intifada and escalation Days after a ceasefire was reached between Israel and Hamas (May 21.), Fatah and several PLO factions continued to call for “intifada” – the name Palestinians have used for the PA’s past terror campaigns against Israeli civilians.
* Russia Rattles Its Saber, Announces Troops Buildup on Nato's Frontier While NATO conducts one of its largest military exercises in Europe in decades, Russia has signaled its displeasure by announcing plans to mass troops on its frontier with the Western military alliance.
* Turkey's Erdogan Woos Egypt, Gulf States in Push to Repair Ties Turkey hopes to maximize its cooperation with Egypt and Gulf nations "on a win-win basis", President Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday, as Ankara works to repair its strained ties with Cairo and some Gulf Arab nations after years of tensions.
* SINISTER: EU Proposes Post-Pandemic ‘Digital Identity’, as Vaccine Passport System Goes Live The European Union will introduce a government-controlled and cross border “digital identity” app for EU citizens as a part of the bloc’s post-pandemic “transition”.
* Iran’s Threat to Iraq Is a Threat to the US The US Office of the Director of National Intelligence recently released its annual threat assessment, in which Iran is mentioned no fewer than 60 times as part of a “diverse array of threats” facing the US.
* Hamas's Attack on Israel Stress-Tested the Abraham Accords Hamas, the terror organization ruling the Gaza Strip, escalated its campaign against Israel last month by launching over 4,000 missiles into the Jewish state.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:10 AM