* Trump Russia claims: FBI's Comey confirms investigation of election 'interference' FBI director James Comey has confirmed for the first time that the FBI is investigating alleged Russian government interference in the 2016 election.
* Hizballah's trust in Russia - strategic dilemma for Israel Israel finally took a hand in the swiftly moving events looming from Syria over its northern borders by launching multiple air raids against the key northern Syrian air base known as T4 near Palmyra early Friday night March 17.
* Israeli-Russian clash over Hizballah's Golan grab The Israeli drone that targeted the Syrian militiaman Yasser Sayad outside the Golan town of Quneitra Sunday, March 19, reinforced the message first carried by the Israeli Arrow 2 which shot down a Syrian SA-5 anti-air missile Friday.
* Israel already preparing for end of UN ban on Iran Missile Activity The deal allows Iran to expand the number of centrifuges it can use to enrich uranium, as well as the number of facilities it can use to host enrichment, in nine years.
* Where does Israel rank in this year's UN happiness index report? When the publication first launched in 2012, Israel was ranked at number 14 out of the 156 countries surveyed.
* 'Israel will not hesitate to destroy Syrian Air Defenses' Israel "will not hesitate" to destroy Syria's air defense systems if that country ever again targets IAF jet fighters, Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman threatened on Sunday.
* Mosul battle: 180,000 civilians flee as Iraqi troops advance More than 180,000 civilians have fled the west of the Iraqi city of Mosul in the past month, as government forces battle Islamic State (IS) militants.
* Syria conflict: Aircraft pound rebel-held eastern Damascus Syrian government forces are reportedly bombarding eastern areas of the capital, Damascus, a day after rebel fighters launched a surprise offensive.
* IDF Chief of Staff: Next War Will Be With Hezbollah IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eizenkot said Sunday that Israel's next war would be fought against Hezbollah, the Lebanese terror group that currently operates in in the Bekaa Valley, the southern suburbs of Beirut and southern Lebanon, adjacent to the Israeli border.
* Brexit begins: Date Article 50 will be triggered to start process of UK leaving EU now confirmed Prime Minister Theresa May will trigger Article 50 on March 29, formally starting the process for Britain to leave the European Union.