* The Worst-Kept Secret Military Secret on the Planet: Israel Has Nuclear Weapons The idea that Israel might lose a conventional war seems ridiculous now, but the origins of the Israeli nuclear program lay in the fear that the Arab states would develop a decisive military advantage that they could use to inflict battlefield defeats.
* Prince William, Jerusalem is not 'occupied Palestinian territory' Prince William's coming visit has lost much of its lustre now that we see that he is following in the footsteps of his predecessors and the pro-Arab British government that blocked Jewish entry into Israel while the Holocaust raged.
* UN chief warns Gaza violence is close 'to the brink of war' Secretary-General Antonio Guterres says the escalation of violence in Gaza is "a warning to all how close to the brink of war the situation is," and he is urging Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers to recommit to the cease-fire that ended their 2014 war.
* Palestinians: Victims of Arab Apartheid Tens of thousands of Palestinians are now living in a Lebanese ghetto called Ain Al-Hilweh, and the world seems to be fine with that.
* US intelligence officials: North Korea will sell nuclear tech to Iran While the Trump administration is still touting its supposedly successful summit with North Korea - even claiming that Pyongyang is "no longer a nuclear threat" - senior U.S. intelligence officials worry that a new security challenge is emerging.
* US envoy hails Netanyahu meeting with Jordan king on peace talks Ahead of his Middle East trip, Jason Greenblatt says sit-down in Amman 'very important to both countries and to the entire region'.
* Britain Gives UNHRC Six Months to Cease Anti-Israel Bias Johnson: We share the view that a dedicated agenda item focused solely on Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories is disproportionate and damaging to the cause of peace.
* Over half of all Russians want Vladimir Putin to remain president after 2024, poll shows Over half of respondents in a Russian poll said that they would prefer Vladimir Putin to remain in power after his current term expires in 2024, regardless of the direct constitutional ban on such move.
* Israeli Scientist Finds Mathematical Formula that Proves Prophecy Saul Kullok, a scientist with many patents to his name, has developed a formula correlating the axis of the earth and the latitudes of Israel's Biblical borders to Prophecy.