* Drone from Gaza penetrates into Israeli territory, crashing near border fence The drone crashed on its own before the IDF had reason to engage it, landing on the Israeli side of the border.
* Support for a two-state solution dropping - poll Only 51% of Israelis and Palestinians favor two states for two people, survey shows.
* Iran nuclear talks: Obama warned over concessions Former senior advisers to US President Barack Obama have expressed concern at the emerging deal between world powers and Iran over its nuclear programme.
* Syria crisis: IS makes deadly return to Kobane Islamic State fighters have attacked the Syrian city of Kobane, months after being driven out in a symbolic battle that made international headlines.
* Hamas launches official English-language web site Hamas has also apparently sought to broaden its outreach to a wider audience. In a subsequent tweet, it touted the new site's interactive features.
* Confederate Flags Banned - Nazi Products Still Available Major retailers still selling Nazi products, swastika-emblazoned gear despite crackdown on racism-associated Confederate flags.
* 'Jerusalem is the Heart of the Jewish People' American Friends of Ateret Cohanim founder Bernie Hoenig calls for support in foundation's quest to 'preserve Jerusalem' and Jewish history.
* Islamic State Making Gains Across Syria ISIS terrorists have re-entered battleground town Kobane on Thursday and also overrun two southern districts in provincial capital Hasakeh.
* Greece rejects "exceptionally generous" counterproposals by creditors Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and international creditors have failed to reach a common ground on tax and reform proposals, which adds more doubts over the country's chances of averting an imminent debt default.
* Persecuted Russian transsexual and gay friend flee to Syria to join ISIS Dubbed by Moscow media as the "battle trannies," the two appear to be unaware that ISIS combatants regularly execute individuals accused of homosexuality.