* Israelis demand: Let the IDF win Nearly 60% of Israelis believe US Pres. Trump is the most pro-Israel president, 68% believe Oslo was a 'failure.'
* Russia Will Move Embassy to Jerusalem-But Only After City Is Split Russia's embassy in Israel might be moved from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, but only after Israel and an independent Palestinian State have settled all their issues, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov said in an interview with Kan, Israel's Public Broadcasting Corporation.
* Palestinians: Calling Jerusalem Israel's Capital is 'Incitement' Report ignores statements made by PA leaders calling city the capital of Palestine.
* Europe: "The Vision is an Islamic State" "The growing religiousness is not an expression of marginalization."
* IDF reinforces units in Golan Heights with tanks, artillery Watch: In light of security assessments, units reinforced in Golan. 'IDF maintains policy of resolute response to violation of sovereignty.'
* Fast of Tammuz - what is it about? Today marks fast of 17th of Tammuz, 1 of 4 fasts instituted over the destruction of the Temple, when the Romans breached the walls of J'lem.
* Will the West cede the Golan Heights to a psychopath? We call on the US to lead an international process to recognize Israeli sovereignty over the territory.
* Why Turkey Will Not Be Another Iran Khomeini's support came from Tehran and a few other big cities, notably Isfahan, while Erdogan's support base is in rural areas and small and medium cities.
* Jordan to hold talks with Russia over south Syria deal Jordan will hold talks with Russia this week over a ceasefire in southwestern Syria that would pave the way for a peace deal which would allow tens of thousands of refugees to return home, the Jordanian foreign minister said on Monday.
* Prince William says he is dedicated to bring about Mideast peace On his first day in Israel last week, he met with President Reuven Rivlin and told him that he was hoping that peace in the area can be achieved.