* US says concerned at lack of progress in Iran nuke talks A senior US official expressed concern on Friday about a current lack of progress in negotiations between six world powers and Iran.
* Iran recruiting Afghans to fight in Syria Iran is recruiting Afghan refugees to fight in Syria.
* Hating the Jew you've never met The ADL's massive Global 100 survey of worldwide anti-Semitic attitudes, published Tuesday, offers some sobering statistics.
* NATO chief: 'No one can trust Russia' after Ukraine NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Friday he could no longer trust Russia's assurances.
* Confidential UN report: Iran's ballistic missile work complicating nuclear talks Iran is pursuing development of ballistic missiles.
* Sudan to execute Christian woman who refused to convert to Islam Sudan on Thursday sentenced a 27-year-old mother to hang for apostasy.
* Housing minister sees 50% more settlers in West Bank by 2019 The number of Jewish settlers in the West Bank could grow by as much as 50 percent by 2019.
* US Citizens Warned: Stay Away from Golan Heights US citizens have been warned to stay away from the Golan Heights.
* 93% of Palestinians hold anti-Jewish beliefs The Middle East is the most anti-Semitic region on earth, with 93% of Palestinians holding anti-Semitic beliefs.
* Egypt Could Alter Peace Deal With Israel Egypt's leading presidential candidate, former army chief Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, told Arab media this week that if elected, he was prepared to alter his nation's long-standing peace treaty with neighboring Israel.