* Lieberman to UN chief: International community is two-faced for condemning Israel After emergency session and marathon negotiations, UN Security Council calls for impartial probe of Israel's raid on Gaza flotilla, requests immediate release of ships and civilians held by Israel.
* 'Next time we'll use more force' Israel will use more aggressive force in the future to prevent ships from breaking the sea blockade on the Gaza Strip.
* Radical Islam Behind the Flotilla Organizers The Turkish organization IHH (a Turkish acronym for “humanitarian relief fund”), the force behind the boats attempting to reach Gaza, has a radical Islamic anti-Western orientation.
* Mossad chief: Israel less important to US Mossad chief Meir Dagan is concerned by the change in US positions and influence on Israel.
* Israel Transfers Flotilla Cargo – Sans Weapons – to Gaza The Israeli defense establishment processed on Monday and Tuesday the aid cargo that the terror-sympathizers' flotilla was carrying and transferred it to Gaza.
* Iraq headed for wide coalition government In theory, the Iraqi Supreme Court's decision to ratify the results from elections held nearly three months ago should speed up the extremely sluggish pace at which the country's political process is moving.
* Van Rompuy takes centre stage at EU-Russia summit EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy on Tuesday (1 June) reprimanded Russia over human rights abuses, a reminder of his powerful mandate on EU foreign policy.
* EU parliament discourse on Israel boils over after flotilla attack The EU parliament has escalated its rhetoric in the wake of the killings of civilians in a humanitarian mission to Gaza.
* Senior al-Qaeda leader 'killed' in Afghanistan Al-Qaeda's number three leader and Afghan operations chief, Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, has been killed.
* Activists send new boat to challenge Gaza blockade Pro-Palestinian activists sent another boat to challenge Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip on Tuesday.