* Netanyahu: “Without Hanukkah, There Wouldn't be Judaism...Or Christianity" In a pre-Hanukkah interview, Netanyahu noted that without the revolt celebrated in Hanukkah, neither Judaism nor an independent Jewish state would exist today.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
* Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as our capital - a wakeup call Trump aroused in many Jewish souls the spirit of Hanukkah, an uphill military effort that ended with rededicating the Bet Mikdash.
* Israel signals openness to future joint missile defence with Gulf partners Israel could be open to future cooperation on missile defence with Gulf Arab states that share its concerns about Iran, a senior Israeli official said on Tuesday.
* Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan—Iran’s Next President? Brigadier General Hossein Dehghan, a commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, has announced his candidacy for the Iranian presidential elections in June 2021.
* PA: Hanukkiah at Cave of Patriarchs constitutes a 'war crime' A PA official has called on Palestinians to travel to the site to protect its Islamic identity.
* On 33rd anniversary, Hamas vows to free Palestine ‘from sea to river’ Hamas also vowed to confront normalization agreements between the Arab countries and Israel, dubbing them a “national sin that only serve the Zionist enterprise in the region.”
* U.S. sanctions NATO ally Turkey over Russian S-400 defense system The action is certain to further worsen tensions with Ankara, which is already at odds with the U.S. on a number of issues and is being courted by Russia.
* Hamas-linked CAIR holding Georgia Senate Runoff Vote-a-Thon featuring Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Linda Sarsour Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, both members of the House of Representatives, know that they will pay no political price for appearing at an event hosted by the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).
* EU member states agree to set up first European Defence Fund The European Union has announced its 27 nations will set up the first ever fund to support the bloc’s defense research and development programs and enhance efficiency and innovation in the military sphere.
* Israel stages major air defense drill, proving it can shoot down cruise missiles Declaring a world first, Defense Ministry pits all three tiers of its system against various threats, demonstrating a ‘capability that currently only Israel has’.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:52 AM