* Netanyahu: Time to Roll Up Our Sleeves and Get to Work Netanyahu reveals aims of the next gov't. On the agenda: security, social welfare, domestic and regional development - and peace talks?
* 'Demographic War With the Jews' Some 6.1 million Palestinian Arabs live between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, 100,000 less than the number of Jews who live in the same area.
* Who's who in Netanyahu's 2015 government A rundown of the distribution of portfolios in the new cabinet.
* Army on high alert as "Nakba Day" rallies turn violent 17 Palestinians wounded in clashes with IDF in West Bank; protests in Jerusalem, Gaza, Lebanon mark the "catastrophe" of the establishment of Israel.
* Knesset Approves New Coalition, Ministers Sworn In Knesset approves Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's new coalition by a vote of 61 to 59.
* Islamic State crisis: Militants seize Ramadi stronghold Islamic State militants have seized the main government building in Ramadi, the capital of Iraq's largest province.
* Iran navy fires shots at tanker as tensions rise in Gulf Iranian naval vessels fired shots at a Singapore-flagged tanker in the Gulf on Thursday, in what appeared to be Iran's latest attempt to settle a legal dispute by force with passing commercial vessels, U.S. officials said.
* Hamas: UK Should Pay Us Reparations for Israel's Existence Britain should pay Palestinians reparations, aid Hamas in terrorizing Israel, Hamas officials claim.
* Watch: European Rabbis Discuss Anti-Semitism Leading European rabbis discuss what they think needs to be done in order to combat the growing anti-Semitism in the continent.
* Islamic State claims audio message from elusive leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has not been seen for months amid reports he was seriously injured in coalition airstrike.