* Top Religious Zionist Rabbi: Allow Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount Influential Religious Zionist Rabbi Benny Lau - a nephew of Tel Aviv Chief Rabbi Meir Lau - said Thursday that he supported the rights of Yehuda Glick and his Temple Mount Faithful group to ascend the Mount to pray.
* Iran says nuclear expert discussions 'useful' Nuclear talks between technical experts from Iran and world powers preparing for a third round of talks next week on a lasting deal were "useful".
* 'Blood moon' rising: Total lunar eclipse on April 14-15, first in rare series A total lunar eclipse set to sweep the skies on April 14-15 and turn the moon blood-red just before midnight.
* Maher: "There Is A Gay Mafia - If You Cross Them, You Do Get Whacked" In the online-only "Overtime" portion of his HBO show Real Time, host Bill Maher weighed in on the Mozilla controversy.
* Afghanistan election: Millions vote in presidential poll Seven million Afghans out of an estimated eligible 12 million voted in the election for a new president.
* EU backs Kerry's efforts in Mideast peace process European foreign ministers expressed their support on Saturday for US Secretary of State John Kerry's efforts to continue the diplomatic process between Israel and the Palestinians.
* Japan to intercept any North Korea missile deemed a threat Japan will strike any North Korean ballistic missile that threatens to hit Japan.
* Hungarian Jews' Holocaust memorial challenges official event In 1944, Andras Szasz's mother obtained an admittance slip to a Red Cross children's home.
* Israel Responds to Gaza Rocket Fire The Gaza border region remains restless, as Palestinian terrorists operating out of the coastal enclave fired three rockets.
* Controversial UK TV show claims Hitler's wife may have had Jewish ancestry The same British TV show that recently bought what turned out to be a fake lock of Adolf Hitler's hair for intended DNA testing now claims Hitler's girlfriend of 12 years and wife of 40 hours, Eva Braun, may have had Jewish ancestry.