* Israel is ready to strike Iran, says defense minister, amid simmering tensions with enduring foe Israel’s defense minister has said the country’s armed forces are ready to strike Iran should it become necessary, as tensions rise further after an Iran-linked attack on an Israeli tanker killed two people.
Thursday, August 05, 2021
* First Israeli air strike in Lebanon in 15 years after rocket attack Israeli jets struck “terrorist targets’ in the Marjayoun region of South Lebanon early Thursday, Aug. 5, in retaliation for a three-rocket salvo against the Galilee town of Kiryat Shemona a day earlier.
* 'Israel needsIsraeli airstrikes against Lebanon are a dramatic shift in policy - analysis It is said that no one blinks in south Lebanon without Hezbollah knowing — how could it not have known about a Palestinian group's plans?
* Dismantle Iran now "The Iranian supreme leader makes Hitler look good." Iran spreads "havoc and destruction" in the Middle East.
* Iran's new hardline President Ebrahim Raisi sworn in Iran's new president, Ebrahim Raisi, has been sworn into office, following his election victory in June.
* Why Jordan is pushing to normalise ties with the Syrian regime Analysis: King Abdullah's recent covmments to US media reflect Amman's latest overtures to the Syrian regime, with the push to normalise economic ties a prelude to re-engaging politically.
* What did you learn in camp today? To “praise” terrorists, admire “Martyrs,” and erase Israel A youth camp organized by Fatah’s Shabiba high school committees featured pictures of arch-terrorist Abu Jihad, who planned attacks in which at least 125 were murdered; mass murderer Dalal Mughrabi, who led the murder of 37 including 12 children in 1978; Abu Iyad, who headed the terror organization Black September and planned the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972 among other attacks; and Abu Yusuf Al-Najjar, who was the Commander of Operations of Black September.
* Door is 'ajar' for diplomacy with Iran but inauguration of new president is 'crossroads' moment, says Dominic Raab London accused Tehran of attacking an Israeli-linked tanker off Oman last week, killing a British national and a Romanian - but Iran has denied involvement.
* Israeli defense minister threatens Iran with military action Israel’s defense minister warned Thursday that his country is prepared to strike Iran, issuing the threat against the Islamic Republic after a fatal drone strike on a oil tanker at sea that his nation blamed on Tehran..
* Disastrous Idea: A European Army Is Destined To Fail "I would rather fight a coalition than be a part of one," said Napoleon Bonaparte, a man who knew how to lead French armies to victory against multiple coalitions over nearly two decades.