* Khamenei: 'Tehran will attack tenfold if attacked by enemies' 'Our enemies have staged economic and psychological warfare against us and new American sanctions are part of it.'
* Netanyahu: Israel developing ties with Arab states against Iran Prime Minister Netanyahu tells German Chancellor Merkel 'We have contacts with Arab states that are developing because of our common concern with Iran and its aggressive designs,' notes these ties could help peace process with Palestinians as well.
* MSNBC host: Ahmadinejad was right, Israel shouldn't exist 'God isn't a realtor'. Joy Reid slammed establishment of Israel, said Iran's Ahmadinejad was right in denunciations of Jewish state.
* PM: Israel does more for Gaza than any other nation Netanyahu says in Germany that Israel does more to prevent a humanitarian crisis in the Gaza Strip than any other country in the world.
* Ten steps for restoring the IDF's deterrence against Hamas terror Give up tit-for-tat operations and switch to surprise attacks. Palestinian terror chiefs routinely head for bunkers before launching rockets and mortars.
* What's the Deal With Kuwait, and Why's the World Ignoring It? Kuwait calling for a UN resolution to set up an international "protection mission" for the Palestinians is just the latest in a long list of initiatives to condemn and vilify Israel by the oil-rich emirate.
* Thousands celebrate Israel's 70th anniversary in New York A celebration organized by the Ministry of Culture and New York's Israeli Consulate took over Times Square to celebrate Israel.
* Netanyahu heads to Europe to discuss 'Iran and Iran' Speaking before departing to Berlin, from where he will fly to France and the UK to meet European leaders, Netanyahu reiterates importance of ratcheting up pressure on Iran against its nuclear program, expresses hope that disagreements with European allies will be bridged 'with time.'
* Fulfilling Zechariah 8:23 With Torah Books for Non-Jews "There is currently a surge in the publication of books that convey Torah teachings to the non-Jewish world, and such literature is being published at an ever-increasing rate, for one good reason."
* EU army looms? Merkel backs Macron's European Defense Force initiative Chancellor Angela Merkel has supported "in principle" the idea of a joint European Defense Force proposed by French President Emmanuel Macron. Germany's opposition had been the main stumbling block for the much-discussed project.