* Russia ships nuclear fuel to Iran Russia has delivered its first shipment of nuclear fuel to a reactor it is helping to build at Bushehr in Iran.
* Putin ready to be PM after polls Russian President Vladimir Putin says he will become prime minister if his chosen successor, Dmitry Medvedev, wins the presidential election in March.
* Abbas rules out talks with Hamas, says Gaza heading to Catastrophe Palestinian President speaks before international Conference of Donors, says time has come for both Palestinians, Israelis to comprehensively implement road map.
* IAF: Training Abroad for the 'Real Thing' The Israel Air Force has been conducting an increasing number of training missions outside of Israel, over the Mediterranean, in the United States, Canada, Italy and other countries.
* US denies backing Turkey PKK raid The US has denied it gave permission for Turkish aircraft to carry out air strikes against Kurdish PKK separatist rebels in northern Iraq on Sunday.
* Technion releases first ever nano-Bible The entire vowelled-Hebrew text of the Bible has been inscribed by Technion scientists on a gold-coated silicon surface smaller than the head of a pin.
* Experts warn major Israel quakes fast approaching As if political instability and rampant insecurity in the Middle East are not worrying enough, Israeli experts are warning that a major earthquake could strike the region at any time.
* Big Morning for Pal. Auth.: Over $2 Billion Already Pledged Though PA leader Mahmoud Abbas has taken no steps to stop terrorism against Israel, he is being greeted at an international conference in Paris with admiration - and money.
* Al-Zawahiri: British 'fleeing' Iraq Ayman al-Zawahiri, the deputy leader of al-Qaeda, has said the British handover of security in Basra province proves fighters in Iraq are gaining the upper hand.
* Muslim pilgrims leave Mecca city at start of haj The annual haj pilgrimage began in Mecca on Monday when hundreds of thousands of Muslim pilgrims put on white clothes, packed their bags and left for a tented encampment on the edge of the holy city.