* Muslim Student Attacks UN Rights Council for Anti-Israel Bias Muslim student Amran Hussain, speaking on behalf of the European Union of Jewish Students, recently spoke out for Israel a session of the United Nations Human Rights Council.
* 'Israel using int'l climate to abandon two-state solution' The PLO's Executive Committee on Tuesday accused Israel of exploiting the global climate to abandon the two-state solution.
* France in Talks on Surrender of Ivory Coast Strongman The French government said Tuesday that it was negotiating the surrender of Ivory Coast's strongman, Laurent Gbagbo.
* Van Rompuy: EU should take credit for Libya action EU Council President Herman Van Rompuy has said the Union should take credit for international action.
* Hamas said to deploy SAMs from Iran, China Israel's military has determined that the Hamas regime was deploying a range of surface-to-air missiles.
* ElBaradei: We'll fight back if Israel attacks Gaza Former International Atomic Energy Agency chief Mohamed ElBaradei, who had previously announced his intetions to run for the presidency of Egypt, said Monday that "if Israel attacked Gaza we would declare war against the Zionist regime."
* Ahmadinejad: U.S. seeking to divide Jordan to form Palestinian state The United States is leading an effort to annex a part of Jordan to the West Bank, thus enlarging the future Palestinians state.
* Second Gaza flotilla seeks EU political cover The organisers of a second flotilla aiming to break Israel's siege on Gaza are seeking EU diplomatic protection.
* Shi'ite Muslim Uprisings Light Up a Fuse in Iraq Bahrain's Shi'ite Muslim uprising has sparked a new round of violence in Iraq.
* Analysis: The man behind the Hamas military industry In 2002, Hamas's domestically manufactured anti-tank missile known as "Yassin" was capable of penetrating 6 cm of armor.