* Hezbollah claims rocket barrage towards Israel from Lebanon The Iron Dome missile defense system intercepted 10 rockets, with 6 falling in open areas The others fell inside Lebanon.
Friday, August 06, 2021
* IDF conducting 'extensive' attacks in Lebanon Defense establishment is preparing 'additional options' for response to rocket fire, source says.
* Sons of Jethro Pevent Hezbollah From Firing Rockets at Israel On Friday, Hezbollah fired 19 rockets at Israel. There were no injuries in Israel from the rocket attack but the attack could have been even worse.
* After Gantz threatens attack, Iran warns Israel: ‘Don’t test us’ ‘ANY foolish act against Iran will be met with a DECISIVE response,’ tweets spokesman for Tehran’s foreign ministry.
* Middle East Mayhem: Israel and Russia Could Be at War Within the Decade Could Israeli air strikes in Syria trigger war between Israel and Russia?
* Jordan’s “Incitement Force” on the Temple Mount The Jordanian Minister of Religions recently revealed that 850 Jordanians are working at the al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem on behalf of Jordan’s Ministry of Religion.
* Israel, Iran and the West Both the U.S. and the U.K. have announced that they are convinced Iran attacked the Israeli-linked ship, the MV Mercer Street, in the Gulf of Oman.
* Turkey and the West: Drifting Further Apart In theory, Turkey is a NATO ally. In theory, also, Turkey is in negotiations with the European Union for full membership. In reality, both are illusions.
* Polish minister suggests country could quit EU due to ‘blackmail’ over judicial reforms Poland’s justice minister, Zbigniew Ziobro, has indicated that his government could consider leaving the EU bloc over “illegal blackmail” attempts by its top court amid a dispute over proposed judicial reforms.
* Egypt Could Face Extreme Water Scarcity Within The Decade Due to Population, Economic Growth According to the Joseph narrative in the Book of Genesis, the sons of Jacob who were living in Hebron experienced a severe famine that lasted for seven years.