* PM: Election shows country still wants me at helm Despite suffering a significant setback at the polls, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said Wednesday afternoon the elections show the country wants him to continue to lead the nation.
* Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev's agenda at the World Economic Forum (WEF) this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the "time has come" for the world to know the truth about aliens.
* Hamas plays hardball ahead of unity talks with Fatah Wth unity talks between Hamas and Fatah set to resume in Cairo next week, Hamas is still insisting on maintaining its armed wing in Gaza.
* Russia Pulls Citizens from Syria Russia is beginning to evacuate its citizens from Syria.
* Russia warns Israel, West against attack on Iran Russia warned Israel and the West on Wednesday against any military strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities but suggested Tehran should be quicker to cooperate over inspections of its nuclear sites.
* Pessimism in PA Follows Israel's 2013 Elections Pessimism in the Palestinian Authority about the prospects for peace with Israel has followed the country's national elections on the "morning after."
* Hillary Clinton defends handling of Benghazi attack At a Senate committee hearing, Mrs Clinton lashed out at a senator who accused the Obama administration of misleading the public.
* EU leaders warn Cameron over membership referendum Mr Cameron said a poll would be held if the Conservatives were returned to power at the next general election, which is expected in 2015.
* Mali mission could increase risk of anti-EU terrorism A top counter-terrorism official has said the EU military training mission in Mali will increase the risk of revenge attacks in Europe.
* US 'looking forward' to work with new Israeli gov't US Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro tweeted his congratulations to Israelis on a successful Election Day soon after polls closed across the country.