* Pope and Macron hold 'intense' meeting at Vatican Vatican City (AFP) - French President Emmanuel Macron held an "intense" meeting with Pope Francis during his first official visit to the Vatican on Tuesday, discussing global issues including the fate of migrants coming to Europe.
* Chief of staff: IDF well prepared for war A day after the IDF ombudsman warns of a series of failures in the IDF apparatus that could come to the fore in the army's levels of readiness for a conflict.
* PA Chairman tells Prince William: We're serious about peace PA Chairman Abbas meets Prince William, says he 'hopes he'll visit when Palestine is independent.'
* Analysis: After Erdogan's Victory, What Should Israel Do? Should Israel try to salvage what is salvageable in the relationship with Turkey or should it write Turkey off as a loss?
* Abbas to meet Putin in Moscow PA chairman to visit Russia for World Cup finals, expected to meet Putin.
* Coming To Terms With History of Christian Antisemitism Does teaching Christians the thorny history of Christian persecution of Jews have the potential to change Christian-Jewish relations?
* Syrian Refugees Begin Massing on Israel's Border Syrian civilians fleeing a fresh military offensive by their own government and its Russian allies have begun massing on the border of Israel's Golan Heights.
* Tehran protests: why are Iranians angry? Iranians have taken to the streets of Tehran this week in the biggest protests seen in the capital since 2012.
* Time to prepare for 'no deal' Brexit scenario - French presidency official Prime Minister Theresa May will be told at a European summit this week that while there is progress on the terms of Britain's departure from the European Union, both sides should prepare for a "no deal" scenario, a French presidency source said.
* Dr Scott Stripling: An Archaeological Maverick Using the Bible As a History Book: Dr. Scott Stripling, provost at The Bible Seminary in Katy (Houston) Texas, has been sifting the sands of Israel for over 20 years. Using the Bible as a guidebook he is now digging in Shiloh, which he surmises may be the true site of the Tabernacle.