* 'Israel hit target on Syria-Lebanon border' "Israeli forces have attacked a target on the Syrian-Lebanese border overnight," foreign and Arab media sources alleged Wednesday.
* Iran, Hezbollah terror threat rising Iran's elite Quds Force and Hezbollah militants are learning from a series of botched terror attacks over the past two years.
* Mali conflict: France says its troops now in Kidal French forces now control Kidal airport after a number of aircraft, including helicopters, landed there overnight.
* Egypt's protests reveal deficit of trust in Muslim Brotherhood Five days of protests in Egypt, with dozens of people killed and entire cities in turmoil, have revealed a whopping deficit of public trust in the Muslim Brotherhood.
* CIA Adviser Warns of 'Financial Weapons of Mass Destruction' James Rickards, a top adviser for the Pentagon and CIA, is sounding the alarm that America is on the brink of a global "financial war."
* Number of Israelis updating gas masks nearly triples The defense establishment's concerns about the potential threat of chemical weapons from Syria and Hezbollah has not gone unnoticed by the Israeli public.
* IDF Arms Soldiers with Cameras In recent weeks the IDF has had to deal with the release of several video clips harmful to its image.
* Feiglin Ascends Temple Mount, With No Fear of Arrest Moshe Feiglin, newly elected as an MK with the Likud party, ascended the Temple Mount on Wednesday.
* First 'Space Week' gives down-to-earth look at the stars Israel has sent up numerous space satellites - as well as an Israeli, with tragic consequences - but now space is coming to Israel.
* Political parties drive hate in EU, commission says Far-right political discourse is feeding hatred throughout the EU and could harm the European project in the upcoming 2014 European Parliament elections.
* Aide to Egyptian President Morsi claims Holocaust a US hoax A key figure in Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi's government called the Holocaust a hoax cooked up by U.S. intelligence operatives and claimed the 6 million Jews who were killed by Nazis simply moved to the U.S.