* Gantz: IDF will 'immediately and powerfully' enter depths of enemy territory in next war Defense minister said that Israel was willing to use its "full capacity" in any arena including Lebanon.
* TV: Israeli officials warn ‘no choice’ but to ready attack plans after Raisi win Foreign Minister Lapid urges ‘renewed determination’ to halt Iran’s nuke program, while ministry spokesman says judiciary chief will be ‘most extremist president to date’.
* First no-confidence motion in government defeated A vote will be held next week on extending an ordinance preventing the family reunification of Palestinians and Israeli Arabs.
* Bennett: ‘Raisi’s election is last chance for world powers to wake up before returning to the nuclear agreement’ Unfortunately, Biden’s handlers are almost certain to ignore Bennett’s warning, and will continue to rush headlong down the path of destruction they have chosen.
* Report: Bennett and Biden on Collision Course over Dividing Jerusalem US President Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign promise to reopen the US consulate in East Jerusalem that was closed down during the former US President Donald Trump era. Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett opposes the move reports Channel 12 correspondent Amit Segal.
* Israel has already tested a digital shekel cryptocurrency The concept of issuing such a currency has been in discussion since 2017, but it decided to accelerate its research and preparation for the potential issuance.
* The Palestinian Jihad Summer Camps As the international community seeks ways to help the residents of the Gaza Strip after the recent war between Israel and Hamas, the leaders of the Palestinians are busy preparing the next generation for more hate and violence.
* Iran, Russia, and Turkey: A Eurasionist Model of Foreign Relations Because Westerners tend to place the idea of cooperation among nations under a normative umbrella, whether it be an alliance or some other legal mechanism (as is often the case in the West), analysts and pundits have been mischaracterizing the ongoing Russia-Turkey-Iran cooperation as an alliance.
* British destroyer violates Russia's border in Black Sea, Russian ship & fighter jet respond with warning shots – Defense Ministry A Russian patrol ship and fighter jet have fired warning shots after the British destroyer HMS Defender violated the country’s border in the Black Sea.
* EU Report Claims Abortion Is a ‘Human Right’, Trans Surgery Should be State Funded, Demands Removal of Barriers The European Parliament will vote on a resolution declaring abortion access a human right and which demands an end to barriers to abortion, including conscientious objections.
* Inside Mississippi's last abortion clinic, the focus of an impending SCOTUS case that could overturn Roe v. Wade Before the pandemic, 2,500 people walked through the doors of Jackson Women's Health, now the last abortion provider in all of Mississippi, each year seeking abortions.