* WATCH: Regular Jewish prayers being held daily on Temple Mount Police deny changes at the site, but video footage suggests blanket ban on non-Muslim prayer not enforced.
* Netanyahu speaks to Putin on imprisoned Israeli, Syria and Iran Earlier, Israeli FM met with Russian counterpart in Rome, expressed hope to pardon Naama Issachar.
* Iranian forces may have killed more than 1,000 in recent protests, official says More than 1,000 people may have been killed by security forces in Iran amid recent protests, a senior state department official said Thursday, one day after authorities in the Islamic Republic acknowledged that demonstrators have been shot and killed in the unrest.
* Bennett to EU: 'We'll destroy your construction in Area C' Defense Min. Bennett: Funding illegal construction in Judea and Samaria a 'waste of money.'
* Thousands of Palestinians protest at the Gaza Strip border, 37 injured The announcement to renew protests was issued in Gaza after a meeting of representatives of Palestinian groups on Thursday, December 5.
* House approves resolution supporting 'two-state solution' Resolution reaffirming US support for two-state solution approved by majority of 226 to 188.
* Saudi Aramco to Lead Elite $1 Trillion-Plus Club After IPO It seems like only yesterday equity investors had pegged $1 trillion as the dividing line between run-of-the-mill large cap companies and freakishly huge ones.
* Labour leader makes Brexit offensive ahead of UK election showdown British opposition Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn went on the Brexit offensive on Friday, seeking to hit back at Prime Minister Boris Johnson's main campaign message as they both prepared for a final TV showdown ahead of next week's election.
* Why Iran can expect more social unrest The Islamic Republic of Iran is castigated for ruling poorly. This flies in the face of the evidence.
* 'Israel must prepare for an Iranian attack in the near future' Arab affairs corresepondent Zvi Yehezkeli says both Israel and US understand Iran may attack again in the near future.