* Abbas says Israel can keep Kotel Are the Palestinians easing up on their demands on one of the places Israel has no plans of relinquishing?
* Israel sees massive unrest in West Bank following pressure from Obama Israeli security forces have been ordered to prepare for trouble from both Arabs and Jews in the West Bank.
* US Gen Petraeus urges unity to tackle Afghanistan war The new US commander in Afghanistan has called for civilian officials and the military to make a "united effort" to tackle the nation's nine-year conflict.
* Iran moves radar to Syria: US official Iran has moved radar to Syria that could provide early-warning against a possible surprise Israeli air attack against Tehran's nuclear sites.
* War in Iraq Defies U.S. Timetable for End of Combat President Obama has set an August deadline for the end of the combat mission in Iraq.
* 'Saudi king says Israel, Iran don't deserve to exist' Saudi Arabia on Friday denied a report in French daily Le Figaro.
* 'Obama warns Erdogan international Gaza flotilla probe bad for Turkey' United States President Barak Obama warned Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan that an international probe into Israel's deadly raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla could have negative consequences for Turkey.
* Netanyahu: No apology, no compensation to Turkey over Gaza flotilla Israel won't apologize to Turkey over the Gaza aid flotilla clashes and the possibility of giving compensation to those injured in the incident is not up for discussion.
* Iranian Officials Scoff at Impact of New US Economic Sanctions Iranian officials are ridiculing the importance of new U.S. economic sanctions against Tehran.
* Russian 'spy ring' suspects denied bail by US courts Three suspected Russian spies held by the US have been denied bail by a Virginia court.