* Netanyahu: World is silent as Abbas feeds flames at Temple Mount Prime minister is responding to Mahmoud Abbas' letter to the family of Yehuda Glick's suspected shooter.
* World Trade Center open for business More than 13 years after the original towers were destroyed in the 9/11 attacks, New York's World Trade Center has re-opened for business.
* FAITH SCHOOLS COULD FACE CLOSURE IF THEY DON'T PROMOTE GAY RIGHTS British faith schools are to be forced to teach equality and respect for gay rights or face closure, in a move backed by Education Secretary Nicky Morgan.
* Who is Yehuda Glick, and Why Was He Shot? A Palestinian Arab terrorist last week shot and nearly killed Rabbi Yehuda Glick following a presentation at the Menachem Begin Heritage Center in Jerusalem.
* Arab League warns of Jerusalem 'red line' Deputy chief warns Israel that 'touching Jerusalem will lead to results with untold consequences,' calling on Arab nations, int'l community to 'put a stop' to Israel's 'violations' in East Jerusalem.
* Moving Up: Israel Now 38th Best Country to Live in for 2014 Israel moves up on 'Global Prosperity Index,' to 38th worldwide in 2014; very high scores for economy, health, and education.
* 'Yehuda Glick Likely Will Return to Full Function' After fourth surgery, Jewish prayer rights activist showing 'progressive improvement,' likely will be woken up soon.
* Netanyahu Holds Secret Meeting with Abdullah over Temple Mount Kuwaiti paper says PM met Jordanian king and told him he may block Jews from entering Temple Mount.
* Syrian opposition coaxing Islamists away from Israel border Recently unified under new leadership, Free Syrian Army said persuading Al-Nusra combatants to fight Assad closer to Damascus
* EU and UN reject 'farcical' east Ukraine vote The EU, the UN, and Nato have rejected the outcome of 'so-called elections' in Ukraine rebel zones, but Russia and a handful of fringe MEPs gave their stamp of approval.