* The joy of unease Like a moral barometer or a canary uniquely sensitive to the proverbial coal mine's ethical atmosphere, the status of Jews serves as a critical register of the general health of society.
* Police to Restrict Muslim Entry to Temple Mount Israel Police to restrict the entry of Muslim worshipers to the Temple Mount following intelligence information about planned riots.
* Ya'alon: Palestinians will have autonomy, not statehood Defense minister says he is "managing the conflict," rather than resolving it; stresses there are "no shortcuts" to peace.
* Chag Sameach! Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah Starts Tonight Arutz Sheva wishes you a festive end of holiday season, with Shmini Atzeret prayers and lots of Simchat Torah dancing.
* Obama to discuss Islamic State with European leaders US President Barack Obama is to hold a video conference with European leaders to discuss combating Islamic State.
* Arabic prayer inscribed on Turkish jet sparks ISIS panic Incident raisea security fears at Istanbul's Ataturk airport as no security camera footage captured those responsible for mysterious blessings.
* US 'hid Iraq chemical weapons incidents' US troops and Iraqi police were wounded by exposure to abandoned chemical weapons in 2004-11 in a series of incidents largely kept quiet by the Pentagon, a US newspaper has reported.
* French MP: Palestinian Recognition a Slippery Slope French MP Meir Habib blasts 'weakness' of EU against Islamism, warns unilateral recognition of 'Palestine' gives victory to Islamism.
* New Charges Filed Against Benghazi Suspect New charges against Abu Khattala, believed to be behind the Benghazi attack in 2012, include crimes punishable by death.
* Iran opens up about structure of secret services Top nuclear security official thanks secret services for protecting atomic program from sabotage attempting, giving glimpse into secret workings.