* Iran-backed militias beef up presence in Syria's Idlib, Aleppo: monitor Pro-Iranian forces make use of lull in fighting to send fighters, heavy weapons to Syria's north.
* Intel: What was Russia's defense minister doing in Syria? Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu paid a visit to Damascus on March 23 for talks with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
* Netanyahu invites Gantz to meet Tuesday to form unity government Gantz demands to go first in rotation. 'I ran wars. I know how to run national crises no less than him'
* Tens of Millions of Europeans Have Demonic Views of Israel Tens of millions of European citizens have a demonic view of Israel. This manifests itself in a variety of ways, the most serious of which is comparing Israel's actions against the Palestinians to those of the Nazis against the Jews.
* ISIS calls on God to 'increase coronavirus torment' of non-believers and boasts that 'crusader nations' have been forced to retreat due to the pandemic ISIS has called on God to increase the coronavirus torment of non-believers and boasts that crusader nations have been forced to retreat due to the pandemic, it has been reported.
* European Union: The End? When an entire continent is in the midst of a highly contagious virus epidemic, solidarity becomes a more complex issue.
* EU left Italy 'practically alone' to fight coronavirus, so Rome looked for help elsewhere, incl Russia - ex-FM Frattini to RT The EU's initial response to the massive outbreak of coronavirus in Italy was largely "inadequate," and a lack of European solidarity opened the doors for Russia and China, former Italian Foreign Minister Franco Frattini told RT.
* 'Governments are really scared': Virus builds back borders that European Union demolished A worsening coronavirus pandemic has driven European leaders to revive border controls within the European Union after three decades of efforts to abolish internal borders within the continent.
* Israeli Expert: Trump Right, World Health Organization Wrong on Coronavirus Death Rate In the final analysis, mortality rates for coronavirus originally cited by President Donald Trump are going to be proven more accurate than the higher numbers claimed by the World Health Organization, according to an Israeli expert in epidemic modeling.
* Will coronavirus bring more peace in Middle East this year? - analysis Authoritarian regimes appear to want to downplay the spread of the virus. Terrorist groups could exploit the weakness of states amid the pandemic.