* Israeli-Turkish accord: core of new lineup vs Iran The reconciliation agreement announced Monday, June 27 for restoring full normalization between Israel and Turkey after six years of animosity will restart intelligence and security cooperation between the two countries and entail joint military exercises, and investments in energy and defense.
* Putin promises response to foreign pressure by strengthening Russian military forces President Vladimir Putin called Russia's military forces "weighty argument against any provocation" and promised to further strengthen and modernize them in cooperation with allied nations.
* Amid Temple Mount violence, PM upholds ban on MK visits Prime minister, internal security minister, discuss escalating Muslim violence; ban on MKs visiting to continue at least into next week.
* Brexit vote: Bitter exchanges in EU parliament debate The European Parliament's first debate on the UK's vote to leave has been marked by bitter exchanges.
* 'If I see an Israeli I'll slit his throat' Palestinian Authority official offers violent comments in interview, saying he would refuse to have any contact with Jews.
* Police temporarily close Temple Mount to non-Muslim visitors after rioting resumes Critics call move 'prize to terrorism'; Woman lightly wounded by rock thrown at Western Wall.
* US military failed Americans in Benghazi, says House The US military failed to protect four Americans who died in attacks on a US compound in the Libyan city of Benghazi, says a Congressional report.
* Where rich people learn how to survive the apocalypse Blame the Bible. Blame Hollywood: (We're looking at you "X-Men: Apocalypse.") And, of course, blame the hit series "The Walking Dead."
* Natan Sharansky: There is no future for Jews in France Hostility to Jews among Arab immigrants and deep-seated anti-Semitism mean there will be 'massive' exodus to Israel among France's 500,000 Jews, says Jewish Agency chief on visit to Paris.
* PA celebrates joining international Scout Movement with map of 'Palestine' erasing Israel PA celebrates joining international Scout Movementwith map of 'Palestine' that replaces all of Israel.