* Erekat: PA may ask UNSC to recognize state on '67 borders The Palestinian Authority is considering asking the UN Security Council to recognize the existence of a Palestinian state along the 1967 lines.
* US welcomes strong China - Obama President Barack Obama says the US "does not seek to contain" China's rise as a big player on the world stage.
* 'Medvedev, Obama may talk sanctions' Russia is prepared to support further sanctions against Iran over its nuclear program.
* Turkey 'could store Iran uranium' Turkey and the UN's nuclear watchdog have confirmed they are discussing a proposal to allow Iran to store some of its enriched uranium in Turkey.
* Assad in France: Let's resume talks Following his meeting with French President Nicolas Sarkozy on Friday, Syrian President Bashar Assad called for an immediate resumption of peace talks with Israel.
* Jewish Ties to Hevron Flourish The Jewish connection to Hevron is thriving, reports local resident and former politician Tzvi Katzover.
* French source to al-Hayat: Israeli military option against Iran alive In a meeting with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last week, French President Nicolas Sarkozy got the impression that as far as Israel is concerned, the military option against Iran's nuclear plans is very much alive.
* U.S. rejects Ahmadinejad call to choose between Israel and Iran The United States on Friday rejected a call by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for it to choose between supporting Israel or Iran.
* Wanted: People Willing to Lead the European Union The position will undoubtedly bring prestige, limitless travel and the chance to head a network of European Union diplomats stretching around the globe.
* Source says US holding off on Mideast peace talks American officials told London-based al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper that Washington is not interested in pressuring the Israelis and Palestinians into commencing peace negotiations.